The Prepared Ninja is looking for a few good ideas! Despite my best efforts or at least the justification of such in my own mind, I do not always have the time or cannot always think of great stuff to share with you all! If you would be interested in helping out, there are a few things that you can do.
- Write an article for submission.
- Share an idea(s) for an article.
- Contribute a link to an interesting article or website.
If any of these ideas appeal to you, please complete the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles, ideas, and links to be contributed can be anything that can be useful, helpful, or instructional for:
- Emergency or Disaster Preparedness
- Home-Based Business Ideas
- Medicine/Alternative Healthcare
- Bushcraft Skills
- Precious Metals
- Alternative Investments
- Community Building
- Food Storage
- Survival/Preparedness Skills
- Personal or Home Defense
- Every Day Carry
- Financial Preparedness/Survival
- Survival Gear
- Dealing With Disaster
- Recommended Books/Equipment/Movies
- Organization Skills/Methods
- OR…Anything Else That May Be Useful And/Or Pertinent
When submitting an article please send it either as an attachment in Microsoft Word format or include the full text in the body of an email to email@example.com. There is no need to worry about including pictures or graphics unless they are an essential piece to the article that you have written. Don’t forget to include your name, email address, your article/idea/link, and any other information that you feel is important.
Note: If writing an original article for submission please ensure that all content is your original work or sources are properly cited and if possible refrain from use of questionable/suggestive language.