Judicial Watch has shared on their website that, “High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the [southwest U.S.] border has been issued.” Sources have revealed that ISIS and Al Qaeda operatives are currently in the Ciudad Juarez area across the border from El Paso, Texas. The specific threat that has been identified are Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices (VBIEDs). Federal law enforcement officers have been placed on high alert and it is reported that Lieutenant General Sean MacFarland, Commanding General of the U.S. Army III Corps and Fort Hood, Texas is also being briefed on the situation across the border.
All of this is happening at the same time that Britain has raised their terror alert level to ‘Severe’ indicating that a terror attack in Britain is highly likely. See the entire article from Judicial Watch here.
Take the opportunity to be ready if you are in the immediate area. If you are not in the local area, be ready anyway. There is no telling what the repercussions could be of a wide spread terrorist attack. It is important to be aware of what is going on and the threat to our nation.
Some of the things that should be done or checked to get ready if there was an attack include:
- Have an evacuation plan to at least two bug out locations (vacation property, friend’s house, family member’s house, etc.) with primary and at least two alternate routes.
- Conduct inspections of your Bug Out Bag (BOB) to ensure that all items are functional and up to date. If you don’t have a BOB, get one.
- Review your security and defensive measures. Consider designating a safe area in the house. If you don’t have body armor, think about getting body armor while you still can.
- Have at least one way to defend you and your loved ones everywhere you go. If a firearm is your method of choice, make sure that you have appropriate defensive ammunition for each one. Alternates that are easily carried include a knife, pepper spray, taser, or stun gun.
- Maintain the flow of information. Have a portable radio with AM/FM, Shortwave, and Weather capabilities. Don’t forget some extra batteries!
- Have an ample supply of food, water, hygiene supplies, and a plan for dealing with waste and sanitation issues if you have to hunker down.
I know I missed some stuff but I wanted to get the word out if you haven’t heard about this most recent and imminent threat. My guess is if the government is finally admitting it, the threat has probably existed for some time.
Stay safe and let me know what I missed in the comment section. Thank you.