Forgetful Am I!
(In my best Yoda voice.)
There are days where I really wish that I had better memory and concentration. Oh wait! That is every day. Some day I hope that this will change, but in the mean time I will just have to keep chugging along and do the best I can. Until it does get better, my wife will constantly remind me of how forgetful I am. If for some reason she forgets, my kids will pick up the slack and say something. At any rate, I meant to mention something yesterday in my weekly Sunday Survival that I failed to do.
Prepared Ninja partner, Black River Outpost has put together a great opportunity to get a LifeStraw Water Filter for less than $20 with free shipping and a bonus of 10 feet of premium, 7 strand paracord (the real deal). This is an additional value of anywhere from $5 and up depending on where you are at in the world.
For those who are not familiar with the LifeStraw, it is the perfect water filter to throw in your kit, keep in the car, or to even have one in your desk drawer in case the poo hits the spinning thing. It is not necessary to even have a container to put your water in! The LifeStraw can be placed right into any water source and clean, potable water can be sucked right out. It is only a couple of ounces and can be easily stashed just about anywhere.
I think the question now is, so why make a big deal about a little water filter? I’ll tell you why. The LifeStraw is already a smokin’ deal at $20 and then to add free shipping AND 10 feet of free cordage is too good to pass up. This bonus package will also not be around forever. Get your LifeStraw deal today before it is too late!
Plus if you wait, you may end up forgetting. Let me tell you, it rarely pays to be forgetful!
Check out the rest of the particulars about the LifeStraw:
- Removes a minimum of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Surpasses EPA guidelines for E. coli, Giardia (beaver fever), and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many others.
- Reduces water turbidity, filters particles of approximately 0.2 microns.
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of contaminated water per manufacturer.
- Contains no chemicals. Does NOT contain iodinated resin (iodine): safe for your thyroid gland. BPA-free.
- Will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity.
- The choice of NGOs for worldwide humanitarian relief since 2005. A portion of sales goes to support clean water projects worldwide.
- No after-taste. LifeStraw® has no after-taste, since no chlorine, iodine or other chemicals are used.
- No waiting time. You can drink from your LifeStraw right away. There is no need to wait for water to drip or chemicals to act.
- 5-year shelf life: Can be stored and used periodically. The shelf life is not reduced if the LifeStraw is used occasionally and then put back in storage.
- LifeStraw® meets or exceeds EPA standards for efficacy. LifeStraw® was successfully assessed in laboratory conditions (harsher conditions than what is required by the EPA in terms of turbidity and organic matter), up to 1600 liters (approximately 160% of design life). Independent testing at the University of Arizona showed that LifeStraw® exceeds the EPA requirements of LOG 6 reduction for bacteria and LOG 3 reduction for protozoan parasites. Bacteria removed include: Escherichia coli (“E. Coli”), Campylobacter, Vibrio cholerae (“Cholera”), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Salmonella. Protozoa removed include: Giardia lamblia (“Beaver Fever”), Cryptosporidium parvum (“Crypto”), Entamoeba histolytica.